COVID 19 (CORONAVIRUS) LEGISLATION
The original versions of secondary legislation made under the Emergency Powers Act 1936 are at http://www.tynwald.org.im/links/tls/SD/Pages/2020-Emergency-Powers.aspx
However, given the importance of the emergency legislation, to assist readers, consolidated versions of secondary legislation made in response to the COVID 19 (Coronavirus) pandemic (showing the legislation as it is amended and including endnotes explaining the source of the amendments) are now available on this website.
Legislation relating to COVID 19 has been made under the following Acts of Tynwald –
- Emergency Powers Act 1936
- Emergency Powers (Amendment) Act 2020
- Financial Provisions and Currency Act 2011
- Interpretation Act 2015
- Public Health Act 1990
To view the secondary legislation made under an Act of Tynwald;
- in the Legislation tab select “Current by Title”
- select the appropriate alphabetical page
- click on the + sign to the left of the Act title
Secondary legislation relating to COVID 19 which has been revoked can be found under the legislation tab in “Revoked Secondary Legislation”.
Legislation relating to COVID 19 has also been made under the following Acts –
- Social Security Act 2000
- Social Security Contributions and Benefits Act 1992 (as that Act has effect in the Isle of Man)
COVID 19 related social security legislation can be found at https://www.gov.im/about-the-government/departments/the-treasury/social-security-division/social-security-legislation/
The legislation will be published on the social security legislation website in due course.